Probably, if you have a job, a family, or well, a pulse! If you feel as if you’re running on empty more days than not this holiday season, check out these instant energy boosters according to Real Simple magazine:
- Get a whiff of citrus. The smells of oranges, lemons and grapefruits have been shown to be energizing. So simply add a few slices to your water or introduce citrusy scents into your morning soaps and shampoos.
- Get the giggles. A good laugh can reduce stress and boost immunity.
- Enjoy your daily cup of joe – or a healthy handful of Hershey’s Kisses. Just don’t overdo it!
- Exhale. Again. Exhale. Repeat.
- Be nice to a stranger. Random acts of kindness increase your energy and somebody else’s!
- Embrace the 3 minute meditation. Think of something beautiful and powerful, like a waterfall. And breath (see above).
- Stand on your head. Or lean over and touch your toes. Any inverted pose gets your blood flowing.
- Ditch the Blackberry. An hour before bed, please!