As your trusted healthcare provider, we are closely monitoring the public health concerns surrounding the coronavirus (2019-nCoV). We want to reassure you that Smile is taking the proper precautions to be sure that our practices are clean and continue to be a safe environment for you and your family.
For the safety of our patients, our employees, and our communities, we are committed to the following practices…
- We follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC.
- Our facilities are cleaned daily. This includes our standard practice of disinfecting all surfaces (including door knobs, light switches, handrails, countertops, computers/tablets, etc.) in accordance to Touch Point Cleaning best practices and Green Seal Certified Cleaning Program GS-42.
- In between patients, treatment rooms and equipment are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant and all instruments are sterilized.
- All Smile team members are required to wash their hands upon entering/exiting the office and prior to seeing any of our patients.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer for our patients to use upon entering our office.
- Smile team members will not report to work if they show signs of illness.
We kindly ask our patients who are showing signs of illness to please call and allow us to reschedule your appointment.
Your safety is most important,
The Smile Team